Download One Direction - This is Us (2013) Full HD Documentary 1D Movie Free direct Link .mkv mp4


Download One Direction - This is Us (2013) Full HD Documentry Movie


1D (one Direction) Documentary Movie is Now in Theaters

Movie Details >

Star Casting 1D Crew
  • Niall Horan
  • Zayn Malik
  • Liam Payne
  • Harry Styles
  • Louis Tomlinson
Playing their own character in This Movie..
Its a Musical Journey of these youngsters, how they Rock the world with their music and songs feelings. Youth Girls and Young boys like the 1D crazy way.

They started their fame with performing Live in X-Factor and they own the hearts of audianc.
Invested $10B
Opening $12B and Counting.
Length 92 minute



Download 1D- This is Us Movie Here 1080p / 720p :






User Review :

The movie is for Directions (One Direction fans) and no one else. I went with my two 1D-mad friends, who loved it. I am not crazy for them, but I am fond of them and love Harry and Zayn, so I found most of it entertaining. I spent £8 on this film, which is why I didn't give it a ten out of ten because it wasn't really worth all the money...I'd pay a fiver. There are some moments in it where I couldn't stop laughing. Louis is particularly funny! Anyway, my two friends also thought it was very 'emotional' and cried in most parts. I didn't cry, but I guess I would if I was a proper PROPER fan! It's got all the songs in it for the music fans, plus all the backstage exclusive videos and rehearsals. Plus, you get to see all their families and what it's like on a tour bus. My only complaint would be that it didn't really make me love them anymore. It only told me what I already knew. Overall though, it's worth a try if you're not a Directioner and a must see if you are!

 
DvM




0 comments: